Trade Shows and Sponsorships
Over the years, DOCUdavit has attended shows and proudly sponsored professional events within the larger community, showing our support for like causes and businesses.
2019 Canadian Business Excellence Award
We are pleased to inform you that DOCUdavit Solutions Inc. has been named a 2019 recipient of the Canadian Business Excellence Awards for Private Businesses! Recipients of this award have clearly demonstrated a strategic approach to successfully improving business performance and achieving goals, with a focus on the following three key performance areas: Delighted Customers; Engaged Employees; and Innovation.
County of Carleton Law Association
East Region Solicitors Conference, Evening Reception
April 13, 2018
The Law Office Management Association (TLOMA)
September 25th – 29th, 2018
Booth # TBD
Official Event Site
OntarioMD – EMR: Every Step Conference
September 27, 2018
Booth # TBD
Official Event Site
May 9-12, 2018
Booth # 2527
Official Event Site
Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Spring Conference
May 25, 2018
Official Event Site
We have extensive experience in all areas of document management, so we’ve learned how to take care of any issue that might come up. We are proud of the work we have done in the past, and we’re eager to continue helping organizations to achieve a high level of document management success.
Interested in what past clients have to say about our services? Take a look at testimonials from clients who have already utilized DOCUdavit to successfully manage their documents. Otherwise, read on for information on some of our most recent projects.
Period of Service: Jan 2017 – Present
Wajax is the leading Canadian distributor of parts, and service support of equipment, power systems and industrial components, all through a network of over 100 branches across Canada.
- We have scanned and indexed 300 boxes of active engineering project files for the Mississauga Branch
- The files are composed of letter and legal sized documents as well as large format drawings and plans
- We have significantly reduced their storage problems already and will be receiving boxes from branches across Canada as they become available
- Provide them with instant remote access to all of their documentation via upload to a Secure FTP Site
- We will be receiving more boxes for document management from all branches as they become available
- We have scanned over 351,000 pages smaller than 11” by 17” and 13,000 oversized documents larger than 11” x 17” to date
Period of Service: May 2014 – Present
Motion Canada moved offices and required the digitization of employee records to free up storage space.
- Digitization of approximately 750 active employee records and approximately 500 terminated employee records
- Employee records were picked up, prepared for scanning, categorized, scanned, named, bookmarked, subjected to quality control and delivered
- Enabled ability to access, search, print and email employee records quickly and efficiently
- Enabled ability to easily add information to each employee record as it is created
Period of Service: 2007 – Present, and July 2012 – 21 days
- Organization, preparation, scanning and naming of a large volume of documents into a database accessible to colleagues
- Time-sensitive, 30-business-day short-term project where 758 standard banker’s boxes of legal files were scanned containing 1,506,437 images in letter size (8.5” by 11”) or larger than 11” by 17”
- 18,610 documents and over 2,500 oversized handwritten ledger worksheets
- Handling of special documents dating back to the 1960’s including fragile documents, calculator tapes, specialized forms, old thermal facsimile paper, and oversized handwritten ledger worksheets
- Scanning of original documents to PDF format at 300 dpi and OCR
- Preparation and provision of database and software support
- Naming and retrieval software for a 35-user intranet
- On-demand scanning made documents available to the customer within one hour of any request
- The project was completed within the 21-day schedule and on budget
- The customer entered a long-term contract with us to provide similar services for ongoing scanning and document management
2007 – Present
- Scanning of legacy and archive documents including document pickup, on-demand scanning, coding and indexing of documents, document retrieval software with integrated searchability, and a local server based implementation for over 100 users
- Over 11,000,000 pages scanned and indexed to more than 110,000 files
- Document scanning to searchable PDF format at 300 dpi, coding and indexing of documents enabling multiple-search capability, secure destruction, disaster recovery, and file retrieval software
Period of Service: Sep 2016 – Mar 2017
Project included digitization and coding of abandoned mineral, coal, oil and gas well documentation (which included large-format geological maps, surveys, and reports).
- Total of 487 boxes were picked up from Regina, Saskatchewan
- 43,606 large-format maps and 464,529 pages were digitized in order to make them available to the public through the ministry’s online Saskatchewan Mineral Assessment Database
- In order to complete this project on time, an uninterrupted level of service was provided
- Cross-trained employees to ensure knowledgeable personnel were always available
- We uploaded completed files to a secure FTP site on a weekly basis along with a descriptive report
- Our attention to detail and the quality of our work allowed us the opportunity to extend our document management services to other divisions within the Ministry of Economy, and we have recently signed another contract
Period of Service: Nov 2016 – Dec 2016, and Feb 2017 – Mar 2017
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) Real Property Branch (RPB) manages one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of real estate in the country and is the Government of Canada’s real property expert. RPB was planning to move to a Workspace 2.0 environment in order to ease their search using an electronic document repository.
- 100% of the records were imaged in their entirety (no skipped pages or missed transitions from single sided to double-sided pages)
- All scans were legible and correctly named
- Approximately 3,632 large drawings of varying sizes larger than 11” x 17”
- Approximately 280,664 pages smaller than 11” x 17”
- Converted to PDF Format in black and white, grayscale, and color, scanning to an image quality of 300 dpi
- Full Quality Control and “eyes-on” verification of each scan including despeckling where required
Period of Service: Jun 2016 – Nov 2016
ThyssenKrupp is one of the world’s premier manufacturers and the largest elevator company in North America. They were moving offices and needed high-quality document management, so all electrical and engineering job files were digitized and indexed in order to make information easily accessible to key stakeholders.
- 600+ boxes
- 30,000 engineering job files, 15,000 electrical drawings
- Data tagging as majority of documents were large-format drawings
- Gave them the ability to integrate these drawings into a database that is now instantly and remotely accessible by their staff
- Significant reduction in storage space
- Ability to integrate drawings into database
- Better customer service due to quick and remote access to client information
- Project completed on time and on budget
Period of Service: July 2014 – Feb 2016
Populated a national database that currently holds all historical documentation related to Indian Residential schools and the children who attended them. Project involved several teams working simultaneously at archive sites across Canada.
- Each team included experts in research, archival digitization, metadata tagging, and database provision
- Over 3.5 million records digitized
- Over 10 million pages reviewed, summarized and indexed
- Coding of up to 9 fields was done for each document
- The majority of the records dated as far back as the late 1800s
- Some were in French, handwritten, incomplete or faded – yet we still maintained an error rate of 0.02% (or conversely an accuracy rate of 99.8%).
- Document management project was a complete success