When it comes to lawyers and legal scanning services, DOCUdavit Solutions is the premiere choice. We don’t stop at scanning and storage – our all-in-one document management software for law firms takes scanning and storage of legal documents into the 21st century.
DOCUdavit offers cost-effective scanning, indexing of critical legal documents to convert to them to a searchable, usable database that can be accessed in seconds. Coast-to-coast in Canada, we offer closed file and litigation solutions for virtually any legal need. In addition to legal scanning services, we can provide legal print and copy services on demand. Read what lawyers are saying about us in this case study of our murder trial document management solution.
When the case is closed, look to DOCUdavit for closed file solutions that save time and money on document storage, whether you store documents off-site or in your office. We eliminate the need for expensive, slow-to-access off-site storage as well as the hassle, expense and potential risks of on-site storage. This service includes our free DOCUdavit viewing software, which allows you to view, annotate, search, manage and print your documents.
We chose DOCUdavit because they are a well established and reputable company operating Canada wide. We found Sid Soil and his staff quick to address our concerns and conscientious in providing service to our patients. Entrusting the safekeeping of our patient records to DOCUdavit gave us considerable peace of mind.
– Happy Client
DOCUdavit Litigation Support
Our litigation support services will allow you to manage your electronic documents whether for the preparation of affidavits of documents, disclosure, briefs for trial preparation or use in court. We can scan documents for use with your existing software including Summation®, Concordance®, Worlddox®, Primafact® or for use with our own easy-to-use free software.
When it comes to peace of mind, DOCUdavit provides the best disaster recovery solution for your valuable documents.
Our closed file storage solutions save our clients’ money on document storage. We eliminate the need for expensive, slow-to-access off-site storage, as well as the frustrations and expense, not to mention the potential risks of on-site storage. Some of the benefits of our solution for storage of closed files include:
- Cost savings on your current storage solution
- Secure off-site backup of your documents
- Immediate retrieval and unlimited access of documents
- Cost fixed, scan-on-demand service
- Our closed file support service includes our free DOCUdavit archive software.
Legal Scanning Services and File Archiving Solutions
- Conversion of closed file documents to digital
- Upload of scanned documents to your computer/server
- DOCUdavit’s document management software for law firms, including installation, implementation and personal training.
- Storage and maintenance of all legal records and customer materials during the scanning process
- Secure copy of database maintained off-site.
- Secure shredding of documents.
- Technical support and management consulting services
- “Destruction only” of documents not to be scanned
- Culling services based on client criteria
DOCUdavit Solutions Inc. is a leading Litigation Support Services company offering legal document scanning, coding and e-discovery services. We provide All-Canadian best practice litigation support to the legal community, which enables law firms to instantly access the information contained in their cases, evidentiary documents and discovery files. In addition, we specifically designed our project methods and production facilities to ensure image quality and document Integrity for sensitive legal document conversion projects. Our services result in increased productivity and performance by eliminating the time required to find critical information.
I think DOCUdavit is an excellent service for criminal lawyers preparing for trials with large amounts of disclosure…No need to recess court, while I go searching through six boxes in my office.
We not only provide legal scanning services but we also deliver exceptional service and support. We’ll work with you on each project to develop a document database to meet your individual needs and the requirements of your cases. Over the years, we have assisted hundreds of legal firms across Canada who need professional and reliable litigation support.
Our team provides expert conversion services to support small or large-scale projects that require quick turnarounds and high quality deliverables. Utilizing our the latest technologies and processes, we can provide your legal team with the highest quality scanned files and coded data available in the industry today. We are recognized experts in providing document-scanning services to support large scale, mission critical conversion services for projects that require quick turnarounds and high quality deliverables.
Utilizing our advanced technologies and processes, we can provide your firm with the highest image quality and coded data available in the industry today, enabling quick search and accurate retrieval of each secure file. We achieve this by tailoring our services to meet the unique requirements of each project.
Our Litigation Support Services Include:
- Legal Document Scanning Services (any size, B&W, Colour or Grey Scale, any format)
- Document preparation and reassembly
- Coding to any format
- Blowback and copying services
- Bates Numbering, document embossing, image burning
- Format for import into any litigation support application including Summation Concordance, CaseMap, and Trial Director.
- Conversion of outside data into litigation support software (load file generation)
- Creation of Concordance e-mail databases from client .pst (Outlook, Exchange), .nsf (Lotus Notes) files
- CD and DVD burning & duplication
- Creation of a searchable database for clients’ electronic documents to facilitate document review
- Electronic data discovery
- Document assembly
- Rush service available
At DOCUdavit we provide secure compliant legal records storage for lawyers with specific case requirements and for legal firms with longer term needs. We will deliver your files to our storage facility and maintain them in a secure environment. We will provide secure, confidential shredding and destruction services upon their expiry.
We can (at your office’s request) provide file reactivation in electronic or in their original paper format.
If you are a lawyer with questions about your client records, let us help with a document management and legal document storage solution tailored to your practice and your needs.
We have the answers for your litigation support challenges and we offer closed file storage solutions as well. For more information contact us or call us at Toll Free: 1-888-781-9083. To learn more about our EDMS, you can also visit our document management system page for a full list of the services we provide.
DOCUdavit Solutions is a cost-effective source for all of your legal print and copy requirements. We are known for rapid, trustworthy service and will work within your time frame to scan, print, index and assemble your documents to meet your specific requirement and the requirements of your legal cases. All client projects included a CD containing all images scanned as part of our legal print and copy process.
Our technicians will scan your documents to create a searchable PDF with OCR (optical character recognition.) We can provide printing in color, reduced large format (for drawings, surveys and plans), and printing and conversion of email and electronic documents.
Legal Print and Copy
- Personal client consultation
- Providing enhanced printing of your documents
- No extra charges for digital copy provided on CD
- Highest level of quality control and accuracy
- High quality printing at up to 600 DPI
- Assembly, tabbing, indexing and binding of copies as required
- Reassembly of original documents
- Turnaround time to meet your needs
If you are a lawyer with questions about your client records, let us help with a legal document management and storage solution tailored to your practice and your needs. For more information contact us or call us at Toll Free: 1-888-781-9083.