Government of Saskatchewan, Ministry of Economy, Energy and Resources, Petroleum Division
Scanning of Historical Files
June 2018 – August 2018
Objective: Scanning and naming of non-confidential historical files dating back to the 1950’s. These documents were scanned in order to free up space, to be made easily accessible, and for long-term storage purposes.
Results: The division is impressed that we completed the project one month ahead of schedule, without any re-scans, and under budget.
Turnaround time: The project was completed within 2 months of the commencement date.
- 66 Boxes of Unitization files
- Various document formats: bound books, staples, cerlox, binders etc.
- Page sizes: Some smaller than 11” x 17”; some larger than 11” x 17”
- Scanned 104,677 pages smaller than 11” x 17”
- Scanned 1,881 pages scanned lager than 11” x 17”
- Pages were scanned in black and white, greyscale, and colour, as needed
- Original were securely shredded 90 after delivery to client