Government of Saskatchewan, Ministry of Economy, Energy and Resources, Petroleum Division
Scanning of Utilization Files
October 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017
Objective: Scanning and naming of non-confidential unitization files dating back to the 1950’s. These documents were scanned in order to free up space, to be made easily accessible, and for long-term storage purposes.
Results: The division is impressed that we completed the project one month ahead of schedule, without any re-scans, and under budget.
Turnaround time: The project was to be completed within 2 months of the commencement date (by December 31st, 2017) but was completed within 30 days.
- 77 Boxes of Unitization files
- Various document formats: bound books, staples, cerlox, binders etc.
- Page sizes: Majority small than 11” x 17”; small quantity larger than 11” x 17”
- Scanned 158,151 pages smaller than 11” x 17”
- Scanned 1,075 pages scanned lager than 11” x 17”
- Pages were scanned in black and white, greyscale, and colour, as needed
- Original will be securely shredded 90 after delivery to client