In this day and age, the modern office needs secure, high-quality document storage to ensure compliance. Whether you’re in the legal field and are managing high-risk client files and sensitive materials. Or, if you’re in the medical field in need of secure document storage for your patients. Document storage and document management are imperative for not only your daily business operations but your peace of mind.
Why do I need document storage?
Every business needs document storage for one very simple reason: document management and secure online document storage allow you to run your business efficiently. It eliminates worrying about filing, scanning, or security. Storing old documents requires a lot of time and energy.
If you don’t have a sustainable filing system in place, it can be difficult to implement one while also trying to follow pre-existing regulations and maintain customer confidentiality. And sometimes if you do have a sustainable filing system in place, the hours you put into its upkeep tend to overshadow your day-to-day client tasks. A credible document management operation will take away the stress, time, and energy of storing your old documents and free up your day for higher productivity.
How can DOCUdavit help?
DOCUdavit’s document storage solutions give you security. We offer high-quality storage for documents and several top-notch services to ensure your files are always where you want them to be. When you need them to be there. DOCUdavit offers:
- Scan-on-demand services. Document management includes both paper and digital ventures, which is why scan-on-demand is so important. Whether you need a file today or tomorrow, locally or across the country. A sufficient scan-on-demand service creates a seamless exchange of files in a secure environment.
- Efficient document shredding upon expiry. Take advantage of the ease of secure document shredding. Know that when your files are destroyed, your clients’ information remains safe. No third-party vendors or sources will ever see this information.
- Data archiving. We can easily index and convert everything from case files and patient records to employee records. We can then archive them digitally for your convenience. Instead of storing old files in a physical office, allow us to be your ideal service for long-term retention of older files that aren’t top-of-mind.
- Document scanning. Don’t let your office become storage space for old files just because you don’t have the time to scan them yourself. DOCUdavit offers exceptional document scanning services that take the pressure off you and your office. With our document scanning solutions, you can easily access your scanned files from any location, at any time. We use an encrypted FTP port to ensure security and privacy of your records.
- Contract Management. Maintain a secure copy of all documents that govern client and vendor relationships. Keep those file stored in a secure environment while being accessible for reference or amendment.
DOCUdavit does not simply shelve your important records. Our facility is equipped to provide document storage and management services in compliance with provincial and federal legislation and policies. This means that your files will be securely stored and readily accessible at your request for the full required retention period. In addition to that, we will provide you with a report of files that have reached the end of their required retention period. Then, upon your authorization, they can undergo our secure document shredding process. We follow up with all the necessary documentation for your records.
We are uniquely equipped to provide copies of client files electronically as well as in paper format. This capability allows us to provide you with on-demand access to your accounting files and records via a secure web space set up specifically for your business.
Let us help with a secure online document storage solution tailored to your business objectives and needs. For more information, contact us or call us toll free at: 1-888-781-9083.