“The product is great – so simple to use, even I figured it out in 10 seconds!”
– Dr. Martha L. Taylor
At DOCUdavit Solutions, we put the latest corporate document management technology to work for our corporate clients so they can focus less on managing paperwork and more on growing their businesses.
In today’s fast-paced business world, it is imperative for companies to keep up with technology’s constant changes and improvements. To address the need for on-demand access, we scan documents quickly and efficiently to allow for instant availability as well as ease of distribution. We deliver services that result in cost-efficiencies that empower our clients with the competitive edge that is so critical to succeed in the modern business environment.
What is Document Management?
Document management describes the system with which corporations organize, store, and track their many types of documents. Today’s typical business is heavily reliant on digital technology, so document management has evolved to encompass not just filing paper copies of information but electronically storing and sorting documents.
Electronic document management systems have many advantages over physical paper systems. For instance, physical systems require a physical location that is safe and secure. Acquiring and managing this type of physical location can often be a hefty expense, especially for young businesses.
For our corporate clients, DOCUdavit offers a cost-effective document management solution that manages the scanning and indexing of your documents to create a searchable, usable database that can be accessed in seconds. We also provide peace of mind; our corporate document storage is the best disaster recovery solution for your valuable information.
Why Use Document Scanning?
The benefits of document management for businesses are clear. Without a solid organizational system, it can be impossible to easily and quickly locate and track specific information out of enormous piles of documents. Corporations looking to take that efficiency a step further generally switch to an electronic scanning solution because of the many advantages such a system can provide.
- Expedite business processes: Once documents have been quickly scanned, they are instantly available for review, editing, and approval. Because the documents have been converted to a digital format at this point, they can be easily emailed to appropriate parties. If notes or comments are necessary, it is simple for employees to make such additions.
- Improve compliance: By utilizing an electronic scanning solution, businesses can rest easy knowing that their information is safe. Properly equipped digital storage systems will keep your files stored in a secure manner. Even more, these files will be backed up as an extra layer of safety. During an audit, businesses can easily locate any needed information to speed up the audit process and ensure accuracy.
- Boost productivity: After implementing a digital solution to tackle the complexities of corporate document management, employees will breathe a sigh of relief knowing they no longer need to waste their precious time on busy work. Filing paper documents, searching through huge stacks of information, and making physical copies as back-ups will be a thing of the past.
- Support legal matters: Every business encounters a tough legal situation at some point. By proactively preparing for this type of experience, corporations can navigate tricky legal problems with comfort and ease. By using an easily accessible electronic database to store information, employees can quickly access the appropriate documents and double check their accuracy. With this clear information, businesses have their best shot at solving legal issues.
Our Document Management Services
At DOCUdavit, we’re committed to helping our corporate clients with the many facets of managing a business. No matter the nature of their business, clients are able to utilize many of our services to boost their company’s processing times and overall efficiency.
- Accounts Payable: Accounts payable paperwork can sometimes seem endless. Trying to manage everything with physical paper is inefficient and cumbersome. With our help scanning accounts payable documents, our corporate clients can manage invoices and easily obtain approval from the appropriate levels of management without having to follow long paper trails.
- Human Resources: Another paper-heavy aspect of managing a business comes in the form of human resources documents. DOCUdavit’s document scanning solution makes it simple for human resources employees to document and keep track of prospective talent information. This helps to ensure all employee information is safely and properly documented in case it needs to be accessed to finish contracts or support legal issues.
- Electronic Contract Management: Contracts can end up being pushed through a lot of different channels at every stage of the process. With electronic contract management, our corporate clients are able to stay on top of this information every step of the way. Contracts are available instantly once scanned which makes it easy to modify, approve, and email this important information.
- Loan and Mortgage Processing: The typical account can often require loan and mortgage paperwork that exceeds 100 more pages of paper. As one can guess, this has the potential to result in a mess from which it is very difficult to find needed information. By implementing document scanning, the information is both easier to locate and able to be processed much more efficiently. This reduced processing time which results in improved customer satisfaction.
- Insurance Policy and Claims Processing: Managing insurance policy and claims documents is a massive challenge no matter how you look at it. This type of information needs to be easily accessible, and a document scanning service can make that happen. As insurance information must typically be stored for long periods of time, the safety and security of a digital storage system is the best route to take.
- Accounting: DOCUdavit is well-equipped to serve accounting firms and professional with scanning and storing their documents. From client files to tax returns, we prepare, organize, sort, and scan the information so it is safely stored and easy to access when the need arises. We are also able to help build a custom solution to best help an individual accounting firm and its clients.
- Corporate File Storage: We have the unique distinction of being able to store your documents in both electronic and paper formats. These documents are always held in a secure environment to protect privacy and confidential information. If needed, we provide shredding and destruction services for documents that are expired or otherwise no longer needed.
An electronic document scanning system is the best option for busy corporations in the modern business environment. Let us help with a document management and storage solution tailored to your specific business objectives and needs. For more information, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-888-781-9083.